|Customized Kits Now Available for North Carolina! Click here for details. |
Progress Monitoring Kits for mCLASS®: Reading 3D™ allow you to combine the power and convenience of mCLASS: Reading 3D software with your favorite Sundance/Newbridge titles. These 8 kits for grades K-5 were developed to help you quickly and easily select the right books to set up your progress monitoring—including effortless one-click download of kit texts from the mCLASS Web site.
- Each kit covers a variety of genres and content areas with a mix of fiction and nonfiction titles, offering multiple assessment opportunities at each reading level.
- Maximize your budget dollars—the books can also be used for small group instruction and in classroom libraries!
- Software offers a balanced approach to literacy assessment, combining DIBELS measures with Reading Records.
Comprehension Question Cards
Save time! Each set now includes title-specific Comprehension Question Cards, so you don't need to write your own questions for progress monitoring sessions.
- Find support for the four different mCLASS question types: literal, inference, critical, and creative.
- Ensure consistent testing with standardized questions to use with each student.
- Get maximum value from each book—cards include 2 sets of questions so you can re-use a title without duplicating questions.
- Take a look inside! Download a FREE Comprehension Question Card sampler.
2 kits (A and B) are available for each grade level.
North Carolina Customers: Customized NC kits aligned to the CCSS and new mCLASS Cut Scores are now available!
- Order convenient collections of kits below for Grades K-5, Grades K-2, or Grades 3-5.
- To order individual kits, or to see a complete list of Sundance/Newbridge titles in each kit, click on the grade level links below.
Custom Kit Options for
Over 650 Sundance/Newbridge titles available for mCLASS®: Reading 3D™!
Take a look inside!
Download a FREE Comprehension Question Card sampler.
To order mCLASS® software contact:
or visit them online at