|Meet the Common Core State Standards with engaging, online interactive writing units!|
Writing Interactively makes it easy to deliver high-quality, high-interest writing instruction. Step-by-step lessons guide students through a variety of text types—from introducing them to the text type's purpose and features through writing their own piece. Annotated text examples and hands-on activities throughout the lessons keep students involved and excited.
- Harness the motivating power of technology—the modules were developed to be compatible with all interactive whiteboards and Flash-compatible computers.
- Teach grammar in an interesting and functional context, while showing students how to properly use language for clear and effective communication.
- Help students internalize the steps of the writing process and learn the Six Traits of Good Writing.
Your students will learn to write effectively for a variety of audiences and purposes as they explore these text types:
|Informative Texts for Grades 3–4 and 5–6||Persuasive Texts for Grades 3–4 and 5–6|
|Biography/Autobiography||Review of Written Text|
|News Article||Letter to the Editor|
The Informative Texts and Persuasive Texts modules each also include an extensive, hands-on Writer's Toolkit. These stand-alone units are designed to be used alongside the other text-type units within a module.
The Informative and Persuasive Writer's Toolkits provide in-depth coverage for the five steps of the writing process:
- Proofreading and Editing
Writing Interactively Teaching Guides:
Easy-to-use guides provide all the support you need to use the program in your classroom.
- Suggested pacing charts and tips for maximizing your teaching time.
- 2-page lesson plans for the text types, each following a predictable format that allows for consistent delivery of instruction.
- Rubrics to assess students' writing samples.
- Correlations to the Common Core State Standards for Writing and Language.
Minimum Software Requirements:
- Writing Interactively is a Flash-based product designed to work on all interactive whiteboards and Flash-compatible computers.
- You will need Adobe Flash Player 10.1 or above.
Writing Interactively is available through our sister company, Sundance Publishing.
Visit the Sundance site to request a free trial and be the first to try these engaging new Interactive Whiteboard Activities in your classroom!
|Writing Interactively is available through our sister company, Sundance Publishing|
Visit the Sundance Site
to Learn More!
Test Drive Writing Interactively in Your Classroom!
Visit the Sundance Site to:
Request Your FREE 30-Day Trial Subscription!
See for yourself how this program will engage and motivate your students.
Take a Look Inside!
Visit the Sundance Site to:
Preview the Teaching Guides
View sample screens from a Writing Interactively unit and Writer's Toolkit